Home >> Administration >> Computing Center
The Academic Computing Department provides the following support for the College.
- Provides technical support to incorporate technology into the learning environment.
- Supports the general purpose and academic computer labs.
- Provide faculty training in the use of new classroom technologies with the aim of enriching the teaching/learning experience
- Coordinating campus technology security
- Providing technical training and documentation to information technology and academic department technical support staff
Location: Greer-Armour Science Building
Normal office hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
Computer Operations Hours: 24 hours per day, seven days per week, to accomplish system backups and make the computers accessible to our client base. Except for time required to address system maintenance and problems, the computers are available for use 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.