Home >> Academics >> Withdrawal from the College
Withdrawal from the College
Students who withdraw from the College for any reason must complete the following steps:
- Secure a withdrawal form from the Registrar's Office.
- Complete the personal data information;
- list the courses registered for the semester;and
- check the reason(s) for withdrawal.
- Obtain the signatures of and conduct exit interviews as necessary with each of the following:
- the advisor,
- Director of Financial Aid,
- Director of Student Loan Management,
- Vice President for Student Affairs, and
- Vice President for Academic Affairs.
- Submit the withdrawal form to the Office of the Registrar for placement in your permanent academic record.
Download Withdrawal From College Form