Home >> Library >> TEL Databases
|How to access TEL Databases|
- To access the Tennessee Electronic Library click on “E-Databases” on the Lane College Library then the TEL logo. TEL can also be accessed by visiting http://tntel.tnsos.org/.
- Begin a search by using the box at the top of this page. This will search all TEL databases simultaneously. The individual databases can be accessed by clicking on “ALL TEL Databases” or browsed by subject by clicking on “Subject”.
- After performing a search results will be displayed on the right pane. Results are grouped according to the resource from which it was retrieved. On the left panel results can be filtered by resource by clicking on the title of the resource, such as “Gale Academic OneFile”.
- To access an article click on its title in the results list.
- For more detailed information about the Tennessee Electronic Library’s search functions click on “Help” at the top of the results page.