Home >> Inst'l Research & Assessment >> Student Achievement
The Lane College 2011-2016 Strategic Plan, "An Enduring Commitment to Potential, Access, and Excellence" defines a five-year roadmap to refocus the College's efforts and energies on academic programs and activities that will advance student learning, encourage active student engagement, increase retention and graduation rates, and prepare students to successfully embark upon their chosen careers and professions.
Goal Three represents the College's focus to ensure student success. Student success is evaluated in a number of ways to include course completion data, job placement rates, enrollment data, retention data, and graduation data.
|GOALS, OBJECTIVES, AND STRATEGIC INITIATIVES|
|GOAL 3: Lane College supports a rigorous academic curriculum that remains|
firmly grounded in liberal arts as an essential part of its general education core curriculum.
|Student||Objective 1: Align the recently approved Institutional Goals, Mission/Vision, and Interdisciplinary Core Learning Outcomes.|
- Strategic Initiative 1: Identify desired learning outcomes for the Lane College student.
- Strategic Initiative 2: Integrate the Institutional Goals, Mission/Vision, into Educational Core Learning Outcomes throughout the programs of the College.
- Strategic Initiative 3: Review all programs and activities that constitute the liberal arts core curriculum; revise and improve based on strengths and weaknesses.
- General Education Course Completion Grade Analysis
- Graduate Follow-Up Survey Report
- Job Placement Rates
- Enrollment Data
- 10-Year Degrees Conferred Data
- Student Retention and Graduation Rate Analysis