Academic Resource Center
The Academic Resource Center provides a comprehensive system that meets the needs of students in academic planning, interpreting College requirements and policies, and selecting academic majors. Each student will be assigned an academic advisor. This advisor will be responsible for guiding the student in academic matters. Every aspect of the registration process must be facilitated through the academic advisor. Students will not be permitted to register for any course nor drop or add a course without the consent of the academic advisor.
Faculty Advisors will provide the following services:
- Provide the overall advising needs of students.
- Be available to all students at scheduled advisement and registration periods.
- Monitor academic progress of students.
- Ensure that all students have current departmental curriculum sheets and the college catalog.
- Assist students in planning and monitoring the students’ educational program until graduation.
The Academic Advisement Center is located in Saunders Hall, Room 311.
You may contact us by telephone at 731-426-7621or fax at 731-426-7553.
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Kelvin Douglas at 731.425.2550 or Mr. Michael Jones at 731.426.7621.