Students transferring from regionally accredited institutions of higher learning will be admitted as regular students. The student must be in good standing in conduct and academics with the institution previously attended and be eligibleto return to that school. Students who transfer with an Associate degree from an accredited community or junior college will be awarded credit for all courses which parallel the Lane College curriculum, and for which a grade of "C" or higher was earned. A maximum of 68 semester hours (102 quarter hours) will be accepted as transfer credit for students who have an Associate degree.
Transfer students must submit the following:
1. An Application for Admission;
2. An official transcript of academic course work from all colleges or universities attended. Students currently enrolled must submit a partial transcript. A final transcript must be submitted upon completion of the course work.
3. A transfer student with fewer than 15 credit hours must submit an official high school transcript and ACT/SAT scores.
4. A Transfer Recommendation Form from the Dean of Students of the most recent institution attended.
5. Letter of Activity must be submitted for anyone who has been out of school for one or more semesters.