BECOME A FIRST YEAR SUCCESS MENTOR
We would like to invite you to participate in the First Year Success Mentoring Program at Lane College. The goal of this program is to provide students with the opportunity to connect with PROFESSIONALS who work in diverse areas of the business world. We are looking for committed individuals who are willing to serve as mentors. Sign-up today and become a part of a program that will have a meaningful impact on a future Lanite. The application is available online at by downloading first year experience application or email your information to Rev. Freeman McKindra at email@example.com or mail your information to:
Rev. Freeman McKindra | First Year Experience | Water Tower Building | 545 Lane Ave. | Jackson, TN 38301
Who can become a First Year Success Mentor?
- Must be able to commit one hour per month (10 hours during the academic semester) mentoring college freshmen
- Must have good time-management skills
- Must have reliable internet and cell phone service
- Must be accessible, face to face, telephone, skype, etc.
- May be subject to a background check
How to become a First Year Success Mentor?
- Contact Director First Year Experience
- Complete application
- Review and agree to mentoring contract
If you are interested in becoming a First Year Success Mentor, please review the requirements and apply here! If you have any questions, please contact Rev. Freeman McKindra at firstname.lastname@example.org.