The Office of Enrollment Management will practice social distancing. We are here to serve you, but for safety reasons we will not provide in person services this week. For services related to Admissions and Financial Aid, please call, text, or email:
Boyd | 731.425.2547 | email@example.com
Mays | 731.426.7563 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson | 731.426.7536 | email@example.com
Wilkerson | 731.410.6703 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bond | 731-426-7537 | email@example.com
Biggs | 731-426-7602 | firstname.lastname@example.org
McClain | 731.426.7602 | email@example.com
Mohammed | 731.410.6704 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Ray | 731.426.7535 | email@example.com
Taylor | 731.426.7509 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Malonson | 731.410.6702 | email@example.com
Harris | 731.426.7560 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- To apply to Lane College, visit lanecollege.edu. We will process your application and contact you as soon as possible.
- Documentation such as transcripts, recommendations, verification information, can be scanned and emailed to one of the addresses above or faxed to 731.426.7559.
- Transcripts can be emailed from high schools, colleges/universities. Visit your high school or college’s website to see the steps to take to have it sent.
- Transcript will be accepted from Parchment, eScript, National Student Clearinghouse. If your school uses a different type of electronic transcript, please contact us.
- To apply for financial aid, complete MPN and Loan Counseling, visit studentaid.gov.