Lane College Office of Alumni Affairs is proud to announce the inaugural 20 Under Forty Alumni Society honorees!
The 20 Under Forty Alumni Society recognizes exceptional young alumni who are achieving great success in their professional and personal endeavors. This honor will be presented annually to young alumni leading the way in business, leadership, community, educational, and philanthropic work.
The 20 Under Forty Alumni Society recipients will be honored at Homecoming during the 20 Under Forty Awards Ceremony on Friday, October 20. Please see the list of honorees below.
- Mr. Reginald S. Boyce, '10, Senior Pastor of Riverside Missionary Baptist Church, and the Chief Executive Officer of Empower901.
- Mr. Elon Brice. ’10, Account Manager - US Vision Care Account Manager - US Vision Care Alcon.
- Dr. Jonathan Feild, ‘06, Assistant Shelby County Attorney Assistant Shelby County Attorney Shelby County Attorney's Office.
- Mr. Macklin Gipson, ‘08, Director of First- and Second-Year Retention at Christian Brothers University & Vice President/President-Elect for the Tennessee Association of Student Success and Retention (TASSR).
- Mrs. Carlyne Graham, ‘08, co-owner and Vice President of TeamGrahamm55 and CarlasCircle.
- Mr. Nicholas Grayson, ‘11, Director of Sophomore Experience and Transfer Student Coordinator
- Dr. Manerva Hart, ‘10, Multi-practice Owner Russell Modern Dentistry.
- Dr. Robert O'Keefe Hassell, ‘07, Executive Director of the Immersive Technology Division and Tennessee State University SMART Technology and Innovation Center and Professor of Humanities (English-Literature)/Genera Studies and the Title III Writing Center Coordinator for Student Success at American Baptist College.
- Mr. Brian James, ’16, Assistant Executive Director at Park Central Development.
- Dr. Deon Johnson, ’12, Knowledge Program Manager for the Institute for Capacity Building at United Negro College Fund (UNCF).
- Mr. Keenan Lowery, ’18, Alumni Coordinator at City Leadership/Choose901.
- Ms. Jessica Mason, ’06, Educator Chicago Public School and Yale National Fellow.
- Dr. Porshé Minor, ’17, co-owner Minor Chiropractic Works.
- Dr. Raven Minor, ’14, co-owner Minor Chiropractic Works.
- Dr. Phebe McLin, ’10, Pre-Trial Litigation Attorney at Reaves Law Firm, PLLC.
- Ms. Morgan-Allison Moore, ’15, Assistant Director of Sexual and Interpersonal Violence, Health Equity, and Access at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.
- Mr. Jeremy Patterson, ’19, Assistant Head Football Coach at Mississippi Valley State University.
- Mr. Elon Porter, ’09, Senior Revenue Science Analyst within Revenue Management and Marketing at FedEx Services.
- Mr. Damien Talley, ’13, Executive Director for the Durham Crisis Response Center.
- Dr. Qutina Watson, ’06, Instructor in Medicine and Course Director at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
- Ms. Konisha Williams, ‘05, Public Health Program Director for Health Promotions at Jackson-Madison County Regional Health Department.