The purpose of this page is to fulfill Lane College's compliance with disclosure requirements under Title IV by providing specified information to prospective and current students, applicants and employees.
The page lists link to webpages containing the actual information or electronic documents.
Lane College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award the Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, the Bachelor of Arts, and the Bachelor of Science degrees. Questions about the accreditation of Lane College may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges of Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).
- Student Written Complaint Policy
- Consumer Information on College Navigator Website
- Copyright Information
- Computer Appropriate Use Policy (including copyright infringement policies)
- Students and Employees with Disabilities
- Information for students
- Information for employees
- Student Diversity
- Computer Usage
- Cost of Attendance
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Principles of Excellence (Demonstration of Compliance for Lane)
Student Body Information
- Institutional Research
- Graduation Rate
- Lane College Fact Book
- First Year Retention Rates
- Student Demographic Tables
- Accreditation Information
- Academic Program CIP Codes
- Student Achievement
- Professional Licensure Disclosure
- Completion/Graduation Rates for Student-Athletes
- Equity in Athletics 2016
- Intercollegiate Athletic Participation Rates and Financial Support Data
Health & Well- Being
Student Financial Assistance
- National Student Loan System (NSLDS)
- Student Loan Information Published by Dept. of Education
- Contact Information for Office of Financial Aid
- Other Financial Aid Links
Student Loan Information
The 1998 Higher Education Act requires all post-secondary institutions to distribute information to students concerning voter registration. Tennessee residents who wish to register to vote may do so by clicking here.
Madison County, TN voter registration applications and other election information may be obtained by visiting the Madison County Election Commission website.